An Important Message to our Valued Guests
More so than ever, the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff is of paramount importance, and we are making sure we do everything we can to keep everyone safe. As a result of the current health concerns surrounding COVID-19, we have expanded our cleaning and hygiene procedures to include safety protocols that reflect the advice of the World Health Organisation, as well as Federal, State and local public health authorities.
Additional safety protocols implemented throughout our property include:
- Reduced contact at check-in and check-out
- Complimentary hand sanitiser to promote good hand hygiene
- Oversight of safe physical distancing amongst guests
- Intensive cleaning of high usage areas, fixtures and fittings with hospital grade products
- Removal of unnecessary items from guest rooms to avoid cross-contamination
Guest and staff safety will always be our top priority and we are committed to maintaining the highest levels of satisfaction throughout this challenging time.
Have questions or need more info? Please phone or email our reception team on: